Tyvek® Brillion® Style 4173D
When the job calls for vivid colors and crisp graphics that stand the test of time, there's no substitute for Tyvek® Brillion®. With its exceptionally smooth surface and dazzling whiteness, this product shines in printing applications that demand exceptional strength, legibility and longevity.
- Exceptional Whiteness: The bright surface brings improved contrast to all commercial printing applications.
- Ultra Smooth Surface: Lays flat and stays wrinkle-free for precise printing and dependable bar code scanning.
- High Strength and Durability: Tags and labels remain sound and legible after years of exposure and rough handling.
- Bolder, more intense graphics: The smooth, ink-receptive surface enables vibrant colors and brilliant designs that last.
- Thermal transfer / Bar codes
- Tags and labels
- Decorative / Specialty
- Maps and charts
- General Graphics
- Wide format / Signage
- Calendered for extra smoothness
- 6.1 mil
- 2.24 oz/yd2
- Opacity: 96%
- 3" Core
- 1 roll/box
Tyvek® styles with a “D” suffix (e.g., 1073D) are treated with an antistatic agent to reduce static during sheet handling operations. Antistatic agents function best at a relative humidity of 50% or more. Below 20% relative humidity, antistatic agents lose their effectiveness and sheet feeding will become noticeably difficult. The above-mentioned styles have also been treated by corona discharge to improve adhesion of inks, coatings and adhesives.
- Thermal transfer
- HP Indigo / HP Latex
- UV inkjet / LED inkjet
CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM SLIT ROLL PRICING
Not for use with printers (laser) that have fusers due to excessive heat.
Product Properties (click)