Teslin® Synthetic TS1000 - 10 mil (thermal stabilized)
Teslin TS1000 product is a 10 mil synthetic film with the added benefit of heat stability making it more resistant to shrinkage when exposed to elevated temperatures. It is an exceptional complimentary product to the Teslin SP1000 Digital film we currently carry.
From offset to digital, no other synthetic paper is compatible with as many print techniques as Teslin® substrate. Easily supporting digital presses, including inkjet, laser and thermal transfer, Teslin® provides a beautiful look and superior performance for short-run and variable print applications. Teslin® provides a durable alternative to standard paper.
- 10 mil white, heat stabilized, printable on both sides
- 13"x 19" sheets only
- Digital print-ready without the need for special treatment or coatings.
- Specially designed for high heat production equipment with fusers.
- Engineered for superior ink and toner absorption, making printed images resistant to water, tear and abrasion.
- Accommodates sewing, grommeting, perforating, embossing, foil stamping, punching, and other harsh finishing techniques.
- Teslin® is 100% synthetic.
Recommended Print Methods
- Specially designed for high heat production presses with fusers
Other Print Methods
- Laser/ Toner
- Thermal Transfer
Teslin® is certified or qualified for use by:
- HP Indigo
- Kodak Nexpress
- Xerox iGen
- Konica Minolta bizhub
- Epson 3500 Inkjet
- performs well on most desktop inkjet and laser/toner printers and copiers.
Technical Data Sheet