This 8 mil Photo Base Inkjet Paper is an economical, heavy weight and resin coated Instant Dry Photo Paper; available in either a gloss or satin finish. 8 mil Photo Paper is a high quality water resistant photo paper with a specially designed ink-receiving layer that handles high ink saturation without cockling. It reproduces the high quality images and fast dry times.
Featuring a high white point for greater contrast and a wider color gamut, it is available in a gloss or satin finish. The gloss finish provides a wider color gamut for sharper details. The satin finish provides a more natural look to images that feature facial close-ups and minimizes the risk of glare on prints that will be displayed under bright lights.
Our 8 mil Photo Base Inkjet Paper can be used on all types of water based inkjet printers, whether they use dye or pigment inks, thermal or piezo print-heads, and is engineered for the latest inkjets.
Printer/Ink Compatibility: Pigmented-based inks enhance both water and ultraviolet resistance levels. Dye based inks, while maintaining excellent vibrancy, show a slightly lower ultraviolet resistance. Over saturation with dye based inks may result in image degradation.
Handing Requirements: Due to absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet-coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out.
Finishing/Lamination: A pressure sensitive or thermal laminate can be applied to increase fade resistance and to give surface protection from dirt and abrasion. Before applying laminate, allow image to dry for 24 hours.
- A high white point for greater contrast and a wider color gamut.
- Economical, heavy weight, and resin coated.
- Specially designed ink-receiving layer that handles high ink saturation without cockling.
- Reproduces the high quality images and fast dry times.
- Available in a gloss or satin finish.
- Material: Resin coated photo paper
- Thickness: 8 mil
- Basis Weight: 190 gsm
- Whiteness: 143
- Opacity: 95
- Gloss Level: 32
- Ink Dry Time: Instant Dry - can vary with type and amount of ink, relative humidity, and temperature
- Water Resistance: Water Resistant with Aqueous pigmented inks
- Printing Environment: 60-85 deg. F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70 deg. F, 50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging
- Shelf Life: 1 year from ship date when stored in proper conditions
- Core Size: 2"
- 1 Roll / Carton