PaperTyger® Sheets - 6.5 mil, 54# bond, 150 GSM
PaperTyger® is a laminated paper with a synthetic core making it tolerant to water and is tear-resistant. PaperTyger® is ideal for those who are looking for a product that is more durable than standard paper but don't need all the advantages of a full synthetic product. It has the look and feel of regular paper and is suited for use anytime printed materials will be subject to frequent handling or short-term environmental elements.
This product will run on most printers and is compatible with inkjet, laser, offset, digital, HP Indigo and UV printing.
PaperTyger® is a great choice for print-on-demand maps, durable documents, construction / engineering documents and much more!
- 92 Brightness white bond paper with a synthetic core
- Available in various weights and sizes
- Water, weather and tear resistant
- Grease resistant
- Inkjet, laser and digital press compatible
- Produces exceptional graphics along with sharp text and bar codes
- FSC certified
- Available in Folio Sheet Sizes also (contact us for pricing)