PaperTyger® is a laminated paper with a synthetic core making it tolerant to water and is tear-resistant. It has the look and feel of regular paper and is suited for use anytime printed materials will be subject to frequent handling or short-term environmental elements. PaperTyger® is ideal for customers who are looking for a product that is more durable than standard paper but don't need all the advantages of a full synthetic product.
This product will run on both inkjet and laser / toner printers & copiers.
It's a great choice for print-on-demand maps, durable documents and much more!
- 92 Brightness White Bond paper with a synthetic core
- Thickness: 4mil
- Printable on both sides
- Water and tear resistant
- Grease resistant
- Digital press compatible
- Produces exceptional graphics along with sharp text and bar codes
- FSC certified
- Eco Features: Elemental Chlorine-Free, Lignin-Free
- Available in Folio Sheet Sizes also (contact us for pricing)
Multi Use Print Methods
- HP Indigo (for HP Certified search for item #68654)