PaperTyger® RFID is a multi-ply laminate that contains a security barrier to prevent RFID reading while allowing Metal and X-Ray detection. It offers all the traditional benefits of PaperTyger that includes light-weight, water, grease and tear resistance, durability and superior printing and converting.
PaperTyger® RFID is designed to be easily fabricated into envelopes, sleeves or inserts to protect RFID contactless smart cards and GEN2 credentials from unauthorized access during daily use, transportation, mailing or storage. PaperTyger® RFID is also METAL and X-RAY DETECTABLE, making it perfect for the food factory production environment. It ensures reliable identification and product traceability. The metal detectable inner layer provides reliable detection throughout processing thus preventing contamination.
PaperTyger RFID meets FIPS 201 requirements, providing effective shielding at various HF and UHF frequencies.
- Credit / Debit card sleeves
- Passport sleeves
- ID card sleeves
- Security card sleeves
- Wallet, clutch bags & luggage lining
- Metal / X-Ray detectable tags
- other applications that require RFID blocking or Metal detection
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- White, 32# / 4.2 mil - 120gsm
- 4-ply laminate
- Water, tear and grease resistant
- Easily converted for fabrication
- Digital press compatible
- Good print performance and toner / ink adhesion
- Non adhesive
- Writable with pen, pencil or marker
- Available in Folio Sheet Sizes (contact us for information)
Recommended Print Methods
- Thermal transfer