Reemay® Style 2033
The random weave of REEMAY® 100% polyester non-woven fabric prevents pulling or stretching in any direction. The chemical and thermal properties of REEMAY® are those of polyester fiber, and the product's spunbonded structure is an extraordinary combination of physical properties which allows it's application in many areas of the filtration industry.
REEMAY® is also an extremely strong support material for preservation / conservation efforts including immersion treatment, interleaving, lining and backing. It retains its physical properties when wet and is dimensionally stable during humidity changes.
Features & Benefits:
- High permeability with 83% more permeable than most other media.
- High stiffness and strength MD/CD Offering stronger support for pleated filters.
- Bi-constituent fiber media, thermally bonded, no need for point bonds, increasing filtration efficiency.
- Trilobal fibers with 25% more fiber surface than most other media offering more filtration properties and dirt holding capacity.
- 100% PET spunbond media with high temperature and chemical resistance.
- Compliant with US FDA - approved for food, beverage, medical and pharmaceutical applications.
- Thickness: 0.017"; 100gsm
- Weight: 2.95 oz/yd2
- Air Permeability: 258 cfm/ft2
- Tensile Strength: 86 lbs/in MD, 78 lbs/in CD
Available in master roll sizes, CONTACT US for availability and pricing.
Reemay® is a registered trademark of Berry Plastics