Tyvek® Sheets 11.7"x 16.5" (A3) - uncoated
Printable with digital, offset, latex, UV and screen techniques; Tyvek® combines all the best physical properties of paper, film and fabric - in one outstanding material. Unlike other synthetic products, Tyvek® offers both water resistance and breathability. It is equally protective and strong in wet, dry and extreme environmental conditions. Tyvek® is lightweight, smooth, flexible, opaque, waterproof, tear-proof and resists rot, mildew, chemicals, abrasion and aging. Made from 100% high density polyethylene fibers. For use in a variety of applications.
*Please allow about 3 business days for processing plus 3-5 business days for shipping. This item is not returnable/refundable.
- Strong and durable, even in extended exposure to sun, heat, cold or wind
- Withstands extreme temperatures (from -100°F to 270°F, -56°C to 104°C)
- Resists rot and mildew, perfect for outdoor use
- Resists fading for long-lasting colors
- Tear and puncture-resistant
- Water and chemical-resistant
- Can be sewn or glued without losing strength
- Printable on offset, screen and wide format digital presses
- Neutral PH
Tyvek sheets are not for use in laser or electrostatic copiers due to the high temperatures involved in the printing units, which will melt Tyvek if a jam occurs.
Tags and Labels
Art and Craft projects
Maps, Charts & Guides
Racing Bib Numbers
General Graphics & Identification
Protector of Fine Finishes for Art, Metals, Marble, Glass and more
Recommended Print Methods
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.