Polypropylene Film - Self Adhesive 8 mil, 2" core
This economy brand Self-Adhesive Polypropylene Film media offers the high strength and tear resistance needed to be effectively used for general signage and window signs, or can be adhered to such things as glass, boards, windows, magnetic media, and other smooth surfaces, for a high photo quality output.
This self adhesive polypropylene film is water-resistant and commonly used both indoors and outdoors at a significantly lower adhesive material price when using latex and pigment inks.
- White, 8 mil, 160 gsm, glossy, tear and water resistant polypropylene film with a clear acrylic based adhesive
- High-quality indoor/outdoor signs mounted on windows, boards, magnets, or sign blanks
- High gloss level supports sharply detailed reproduction of vibrantly colored photos
- Pigment inks aid durability, but dye inks will work with this instant-dry film
- Instant-dry coating keeps non-laminated prints smudge-free during mounting
- Longevity: 6 months indoor / 3 months outdoors (depending on conditions)
- 2" core
- 1 roll per carton