Tyvek®1222A is a developmental nonwoven fabric intended to address the limited supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) relating to the U.S. National Emergency Concerning the COVID-19 Outbreak. Meets AAMI Level 2/3 standard.
The Tyvek®1222A is intended for protective apparel such as non-surgical isolation gowns, aprons, bibs, coveralls, hoods, sleeves and similar accessories. It is a high opacity material with excellent whiteness and good surface stability that can be glued, sewn, and, to a limited extent, ultrasonically seamed and heat-sealed in fabrication.
Tyvek 1222A is not flame resistant or flame retardant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks or potentially flammable or explosive environments.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Protective apparel and accessories for first responders, hospitals, medical offices, factories, laboratories and more. Level 3 standard.
- Reliable protection providing a barrier for transmission of microorganisms and other harmful substances.
- Water and fluid resistant
- Lightweight and tear resistant
- Disposable and Hygienic
- AAMI Level 3 standard
- Composition: Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Description: Nonwoven fabric consisting of continuous flashspun polyethylene fibers
- Color: White
- Size: 60" x 2000 Lineal Yards / Roll
- Basis Weight: 40 GSM Standard: ASTM D3776
- Tensile Strength MD/XD(2): 45N Standard: EN ISO 13934-1
- Resistance to Water Penetration: 127cm Standard: AATCC 127
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.