Teslin® Synthetic SP1000
From offset to digital, no other synthetic paper is compatible with as many print techniques as Teslin® substrate. Easily supporting digital presses, including inkjet, laser and thermal transfer, Teslin® provides a beautiful look and superior performance for short-run and variable print applications. Teslin® provides a durable alternative to standard paper.
- 10 mil white, printable on both sides
- Water and tear resistant
- Digital print-ready without the need for special treatment or coatings.
- Printable on both inkjet and laser desktop printers.
- Excellent for laser/toner printers and copiers.
- Engineered for superior ink and toner absorption, making printed images resistant to water, tear and abrasion.
- Accommodates sewing, grommeting, perforating, embossing, foil stamping, punching, and other harsh finishing techniques.
- Teslin® is 100% synthetic.
Recommended Print Methods
- Laser/ Toner
- Thermal Transfer
Teslin® is certified or qualified for use by:
- HP Indigo
- Kodak Nexpress
- Xerox iGen
- Konica Minolta bizhub
- Epson 3500 Inkjet
- performs well on most desktop inkjet and laser/toner printers and copiers.
Technical Data Sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.