Lightweight, Breathable Barrier Protection from Fluid; Designed for First Responders
Give first responders and medical personnel the protection they need with our premium grade, fluid resistant, latex-free protective gown fabric.
Flexible and breathable, our Protective Fabric Style 72 is made from non-woven composite material with a microporous coating, providing reliable barrier protection from fluid contaminants and cross-contaminations. Berry Compliant/Made in the USA
Applications: For the manufacturing of Gowns, Aprons, Bibs, Covers and more
- EMT & Fire
- Law Enforcement
- Fluid & Stain Resistant
- Lightweight & Durable
- Breathable for added comfort
- Meets ANSI PB70 Levels 1, 2, 3
- Berry Compliant / Made in the USA
- Color: White
- Size: 50" x 675 Lineal Ft
- Roll Diameter: 10"
- Roll weight: 50 lbs
- Core size: 3"
- Basis Weight: 72GSM Standard: TAPPI-T410
- Thickness: 11 mil Standard: TAPPI-T411
- Grab Tensile, MD: 55 lbs/in Standard: ASTM D5034
- Grab Tensile, CD: 47 lbs/in Standard: ASTM D5034
- MVTR: 3,000 g/m2 per 24hr Standard: ASTM E96
- Hydrostatic Head (liquid resistance): 20 in Standard: AATCC-127
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.