Kodak Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric Roll
Kodak Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric is a versatile, removable adhesive media that's ideal for life-size photographic cut-outs. Expands to offset and DI presses which now can be printed on all inkjet printers and all DI and offset presses. Sticks to all flat surface and can be removed, repositioned over and over again, in all weather conditions while lasting up to a year in most cases.
- 6 mil, matte inkjet-printable polyester fabric with a repositionable adhesive
- For photo decals, wall murals, window and door graphics, backlit displays, and mounted signs
- Lightweight, wrinkle-free, rip-resistant graphics can be repeatedly moved and re-applied
- Adhesive works indoors and outdoors on non-porous, flat surfaces; Leaves no removal residue
- Mounted graphics don't damage primed, painted surfaces or wallpapers
- 1 roll per carton
- Aqueous Dye
- Aqueous Pigment
Core Size - 3"